Entry #4 Turning orange

 As you know fall is one of the best seasons, well for me at least. I know over half of our generations favorite season is fall. There was a survey made during our recent pandemic and there was about 2,000 participates. The final outcome of the survey was 56% respondents voted they were the happiest during fall. Over Half of Americans Say Are Happiest in the Fall, Says Survey . Let me tell you why fall is the best season. 

My family likes to travel a lot and some of the states we visited during the fall time were Virgina, Montana, Utah, and even Washington. These couples of states were my best experience because of how beautiful it was outside. We did a couple of hikes here and there when we were visiting, and we saw the most beautiful views i have seen. I know that fall here in Arizona isn't aways the best but still even here the orange leaves are my favorite part. I like seeing the orange, red, and yellow leaves on the ground. Something about the way the grass starts to die is something. It feels almost like a complete fall aesthetic. Also, when the weather starts to cool down enough to start wearing jeans and a sweater. 







Another one of my favorite things about fall is the drinks. My favorite fall drink is a pumpkin chai tea from Starbucks with pumpkin cold foam. Pumpkin spice everything is just so enjoyable. Moreover, just the warm drinks you start to get heading into winter. Also, the clothes that you start wearing. The crewnecks, the jeans, the hoodies, cute boots, anything really. Another fun thing about fall is the activities you get to experience, Meaning, Pumpkin patches, Halloween, Haunted houses, Movie marathons, All kinds of cute and fun activities. 






Overall, fall is the best season from drinks, to leaves changing, and the amazing views you will get to see. All the activities you get to do during fall and even just enjoying the cooler weather. Fall is one of the best seasons to just be happy and make memories with your family and friends!

Comments

  1. Fall is one of my favorite seasons and I agree with your reasons and why it is so enjoyable. I love having a short break from the high temperatures and being able to enjoy the colors changing outside and even the freedom to wear different types of clothing that can't be worn in the summer here. I also really enjoy the aesthetic and decorations that come with the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While my favorite season is winter, I agree that Fall is FANTASTIC. I absolutely love everything pumpkin when Fall rolls around. Although I will say that I've never gotten pumpkin chai tea, but now I want to try it more than anything because it sounds so yummy. If my birthday wasn't during the winter time, I think you would've won me over with this post, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall I feel like it the best due to the climate changing from hot burning weather to windy fresh delightment, although this year it feels like its still hot. Fall is the best but as soon as it hits November 1st everyone starts preparing for Christmas. I can't wait for hoodie season and halloween with my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #1. How cheer impacted me.

Entry #3 Sweet and soft