Entry #6 Twilight series
My favorite Novel/ movie series is Twilight . One big reason for me on why it's my favorite is the romance. Especially the romance fantasy part. If you never read or watched twilight, it's about a girl named Bella that moves back to her old town. Later, finds out about a boy named Edward they fall in love, but throughout the series she finds out that vampires and werewolves exist. Edward and Bella do get married at 18 and have a baby. Not just an ordinary baby but vampire baby. Throughout Bellas pregnancy the baby was killing her. To bring her back to life Edward did need to change her. It took a while for Bella to come back to life, but when she did, she was a newborn vampire. They did end up having a good life together with their vampire family.
I will admit watching the series for me was a better experience. Not that the book and the movie were a lot different i just enjoy watching it more. Romance, books and movies have always been my favorite. Sometimes you just get an intense feeling and feel yourself kind of just getting excited for your characters in the book. Normally, this is something i do enjoy doing on my free time reading or watching a movie. Twilight has always been my favorite just because of the fantasy and love in the book. Everyone likes reading a little mysterious love story.Overall, the best types of books or movies to watch is romance. If you like a little adventure and mysterious, twilight is such a good novel and movie series. I believe it was the books that came out first but i did watch the series' first. I really enjoyed reading and watching. I would recommend twilight for anyone that likes a good love story. Even though this was a while back so it might be a little cringy and bad acting at some parts it's one of my favorites.

I have never watched twighlight, but it seems pretty interesting. I did not know there was also books , I always thought it was just movies. Maybe one day ill watch them.
ReplyDelete^forgot to put name(Ezequiel)
Delete