Entry #10 Christmas time

 Although Halloween is my favorite holiday, Christmas comes just as close. Christmas to me is so special and makes me feel special. I love spending time with the people i love most. 

The origins of Christmas trees can be found in 16th-century Germany, when Christians decorated and brought evergreen trees into their homes. Normally we put lights up and candy canes all on our trees, but they would use, apples, almonds, wafers, tinsel, and candles.  My favorite tradition with my family is going up to flagstaff and cutting our own tree down. I love spending time with my family, and we always have so much fun during our tree camping trip. 

Another family tradition is going to Glendale Glitters. I've been going to Glendale glitters since i was in 4th grade!! It's my favorite thing to do and I'm always excited to spend that time with my family. I love walking around and looking at the night sipping hot chocolate. I'm looking forward to going with my family and my boyfriend this year. While we are walking around of course i have my dog, Gus! He loves to wear his Christmas outfits and walk around with his puffy jacket. 


I would have to say Christmas has some of the best activities to do. ZooLights  is another favorite. The zoo lights have been around for decades and is probably one of the best holiday traditions. I don't go every year like i go to Glendale glitters but i am looking forward to it. I love making memories with my family during the holidays. 

Traditions are my favorite especially during Christmas time. Traditions brings you closer to your family, fun memories, happiness and love. 

Comments

  1. Christmas is seriously the best time of the year- or should I say the most wonderful?
    That tree in the picture is so perfect! It is nice that you have cute traditions like going to Glendale Glitters, it makes the season more special.
    And of course, I am glad I could start and end the semester with a picture of Gus! I love his jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I would just like to say that I couldn't agree more with you that Christmas is one of if not the best time of the year. I absolutely LOVE the ZooLights. That and driving around different neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights have been some long-standing traditions in my household. It's so cool to see this more personal side of you. It's almost like a little sneak peek into your family life. Also, Gus is still one of the cutest dogs EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you Christmas is the best and it doesnt get better than christmass. Your dog is adorable with his little costume on. I also love Glendale glitters and zoo lights. Its just the christmass atmosphere and evreryone putting on lights on there houses that really makes it wholesome and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun picture of your family. Glendale Glitters is one of our family traditions as well; we look forward to it every year!

    You have become a strong blogger this semester who is able to create posts that both engage and inform the reader. I hope you've found some value in this project and have gained confidence in your writing as a result.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #1. How cheer impacted me.

Entry #4 Turning orange

Entry #3 Sweet and soft